Big thanks to: Jared Winchester from My mind escape in ink, for nominating me for my first Sunshine Blogger Award.
Also, check out his link:
I’ve read many blogger’s post about these awards and I never thought I would qualify being a relatively new Blogger with a niche, which is creating art. I love creating new things. This is one of a post which I’m making that’s not art related.
As for the Sunshine Blogger Award, it’s an award given by bloggers to other bloggers they find creative, talented and entertaining. Generally, it’s a great way of opening yourself to the community as well as to your readers, since you need to answer 11 questions from the blogger that nominated you.
Moreover, you then write your own 11 creative questions and nominate up to 11 additional bloggers that need to do the same.
Below I’m pasting the rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award and then we can move to the fun part!
Here are the rules:
Questions from Jared Winchester to me:
1. Tell me about the kind of music you listen to. Genre and some artists.
- Hip hop
- Classic rock
I love (namely, coldplay, twenty one pilots, my chemical romance, pink Floyd, greenday, Linkin park, Ed sheeran, the lumineers, the beetles, led zeppelin, guns n roses,Mumford and sons,imagine dragons, switchfoot, funeral suits, of monsters and men).
2. If you could have any other life what would your profession be?
I love travelling!! I love adventure…I love visiting new places, meeting new people, share my thoughts with others and what not.. coming back to your question, if I could have any other life I would definitely be a traveller😍.
3. What countries have you visited and what are some countries you want to visit?
If I had a chance to travel, I would definitely love to go to Paris, France. Well, it is simply because I have always dreamt to go to Paris ever since I was five. I was inspired by some of the movies I used to watch when I was little. There is always a scene where there is romance or happiness and that scene will definitely take place in the beautiful capital of France, Paris. Besides, I would absolutely love to see the amazing Eiffel Tower with my very own eyes and not just in sketch!
4. Tell a story about a moment in your youth that made you the kind of person you are today.
There’s no story but I would say My parents have influenced how I behave, feel, and act towards the outside world. Whatever I’m it’s all because of my parents.
5. If you could change one moment in world history, the past, what would it be? Just one.
Well I would stop USA from dropping bombs over two Japanese cities because I think it was unnecessary to drop knowing Japan was about to surrender.
6. If you HAD to loose one sense, touch, taste, etc. which one could you live WITHOUT?
Seriously speaking though, I’d say the sense of smell. I don’t depend on it as much and I think I’ll only miss a few things like the smell of rain, freshly baked cookies, flowers….oh dear.
7. Of the two, what is most important in a friendship: the person’s intelligence or sense of humor?
I would choose sense of humor because A person who is humorous can always bring you happiness.i have a friend who is not very intelligent but she is one of my best friend just because,she has a good sense of humor.Whenever i call her,talk with her ,she always tells me some funny jokes that make me laughing,even though when i am in a very bad mood.She can make me laugh and forget the sad things. They can make your world full of light.She/He easily understand the problems and help us to solve it.If a person don’t have sense of humor at all that’s really bad than no matter how intelligent she/he is.So good humor is the main quality in a person life.
8. If you had children, what would be most important, being a friend to your child or more of a disciplinary figure?
A parent should be the one person a child feels he can talk to about anything, while at the same time beingthe person who sets the rules, boundaries and expectations for behaviors. But I will always choose to be my child’s best friend. So my children could feel comfortable while sharing anything they want to.
9. If you could have one super power, and only one, what would it be? (Eternal Life can’t be one)
So I thought a little harder to come up with something a bit more original and I just found out one “super power” that could be fun to have To be able to erase whatever you want from my memory.
10. Do you write for fun or as a profession?Would you be a professional writer if you could?
Well going through my post you might have noticed that my art and my writing go side by side… I love art and at the same time I love giving a mean to it through my writing. So that I will include in my profession. I would definitely be a professional writer.
11. What’s more important in a movie, cinematography or dialogue?
I think both are equally important because both balance each other in some or the other ways. so I think both are equally important in a movie. But I would still say a dialogue because they tell the whole story what’s going on I think.
Okay so my nominees are:
- Awakening wildflower
- Winne, Musings
- African and proud
- Ankit Thapa
- Kelly Mackay
My Questions to you all:
1. We learn from our mistakes, yet we’re always so afraid to make one. Where is this true for you?
2. What risk would you take if you knew you could not fail?
3. What is your greatest strength? Have any of your recent actions demonstrated this strength?
4. What are the top five things you cherish in your life?
5. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
6.At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
7. What would you say is one thing you’d like to change in the world?
8. What one piece of advice would you offer a newborn child?
9. Which is worse—failing or never trying?
10. Which worries you more – doing things right or doing the right things?
11. We’re always making choices. Are you choosing for your story or for someone else’s?
Once again, thank you so much Jared.😊😊